Cleaning Hacks that Will Save You Time
Really Cheap Carpet Cleaning Brisbane really love cleaning! No, we really do! However, we do know not everyone feels the same way, so we decided to share a few cleaning hacks to make the job faster but still effective.
- Kitchen sponges are well-known for harbouring bacteria. You can throw it in the dishwasher to get cleaned out, or even put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Just be careful taking it out, as it will be extremely hot.
- Dampen a sock in detergent and water, put it on your hand and you have a simple way of cleaning horizontal blinds that are major dust collectors.
- A microfiber cloth and some rubbing alcohol (Isocol) will make your stainless steel appliances shine
- Sprinkle bicarb soda on your couch seats, leave for half an hour and then vacuum up. This will clean and freshen your fabric seats.
- You can also use bicarb soda inside your shoes to remove that sweaty foot smell. Sprinkle inside the shoes and leave them until you wear them again. Remember to tip it out before wearing though!
- To easily remove baked on grease in your microwave, add one cup of water and one cup of vinegar to a microwave-safe bowl. Set on high for 10 mins, then carefully remove. The nwipe the inside of your microwave with paper towel. Any gunk should just wipe away.
- You can put your stove knobs, oven grills and drip trays in the dishwasher
We hope these few tips help make those repetitive cleaning tasks a bit easier! Of course, you can always contact us to help out with our spring cleaning service!