Which Type of Carpet Will Suit Your Home?
So you’ve decided to replace your old, tired carpet with a new look, or you’re wanting to cover up floorboards for a softer touch. But what type of carpet should you go for?
Really Cheap Carpet Cleaning Brisbane are here to give you a quick rundown of some options available.
- Is the most common carpet fibre available
- Resistant to wear, and mould/mildew
- Easy to clean
- Comes in a wide range of styles and colours to suit any decor
- Wide price range to suit every budget
- Soft and thick for a luxury feel
- Wide range of colour and pile length
- Not as wear-resistant as nylon carpet
- One of the more expensive options
- Natural, sustainable fibre
- Wide range of colours
- Soft, thick and durable
- Usually mixed with other fibres to give a more expensive feel without the price tag
- Durable against wear/mould/mildew
These are the most common options available on the market at this time. There’s nothing like new carpet to give your home a facelift and add comfort and style. As always, Really Cheap Carpet Cleaning Brisbane is here to keep your carpets looking newer for longer, so contact us now for great deals!